Tuesday, 24 January 2012

This is one of the first shots of Zsa Zsa who was rescued when she was about 12 months old. Initially, I went up and met her and after I determined she might be a good fit with Ozkar, I took Ozkar up for some visits. The staff at the Blue Cross Animal Shelter at Wonga Park   were amazing. They allowed the three of us lots of time together and arranged a separate play yard for us to play in to ensure they were going to be happy together long term. In the end, I need not have worried. They are literally the best of friends.

As to Zsa Zsa, she was then known by another name which has never been repeated. She has turned out to be the most adorable dog and she just loves her two Russet Gold Brothers. Why anyone in their right mind could have put her through what they did, I do not understand. She is a model of good behaviour and has been nothing but a joy. I hope whoever abandoned her reads this and regrets it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment